- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/7oHErjc9MR Delicious Max Tutorial 71: jit.mo.field about 8 hours ago from Google
- #day17 #TELIXMAS Nurturing communities of inquiry: A formative study of the DojoIBL platform https://t.co/2itvKMeiGB by @titogelo about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- #day16 #TELIXMAS Fostering Interdisciplinary Knowledge Construction in Computer-Assisted Collaborative Concept Mapp… https://t.co/pdmYirhGXI 10:04:44 AM December 16, 2017 from TweetDeck
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/Zya3NZT0Z5 Delicious Max Tutorial 70: jit.mo 07:37:19 PM December 15, 2017 from Google
- AduLet kickoff meeting at PH Ludwigsburg December 1, 2016
- root your whiteboard … November 18, 2016
- Creating games with visual programming tools and … July 16, 2016
- Off to MIT … July 13, 2016
- Trends in Technology for Education SURF workshop June 13, 2016
Tag Archives: mobile learning
The new Bulletin of the IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology (Volume 16) is now available at: http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/bulletin-16-2-3 I have one overview article on sensors for learning support: Abstract: One major technology revolution of the last 2-3 years is the broad integration … Continue reading
Bernardo Tabuenca has published two new articles. He is doing work in the area of integrating life-long learning services into every day environments and linking them to the objects we use every day in our studies and learning activities. Title: … Continue reading
While spending my summer sabbatical at Stanford University beside the inspirational environment and some smaller projects I am working on I recently have tried a bit of iStanford. The mobile phone app of Stanford University, basically it giv… Continue reading
There is a whole movement of using sensor data for self tracking and self analysis.
The Quantified Self Group has lots of examples in their blog about using sensor information from different tools, apps, and gadgets importing them into vi… Continue reading
Recently lots of activities are coming up around mobile, contextual, and new one-to-one learning models. This is a small collection of upcoming events with which we are involved in organization or as PC member:
– International Workshop on "Tec… Continue reading
Yesterday I made short survey of task management tools. Originally the purpose was to have a good cloud based service for managing small teams and distributing tasks to team members. I personally use OmniFocus which I like a lot for GTD (Getting thin… Continue reading
Victor Manuel Alvarez Garcia (http://www.di.uniovi.es/~victoralvarez/) had his successful PhD defence for his thesis on “Voice Interactive Classroom, a service-oriented architecture to enable cross-platform multiple-channel access to Internet-ba… Continue reading
CELSTEC is co-organizer of the Mobile Learning Day 2010 at FernuniversitÃ¤t Hagen (http://mlearning.fernuni-hagen.de/mld-programm/).
I will give there an opening keynote and an overview of mobile learning research projects and application fields … Continue reading
This is the most promising app for education that I have seen so far in the app store: WikiServer. The interface is crap and not well-suited for a tiny screen, but the idea is great.
WikiServer does what it says on the tin, it installs a wiki server -… Continue reading
Begin of September I have organized a Dagstuhl Session on Emerging Learning Landscapes together with Marcelo Milrad and Ulrich Hoppe. We have been really lucky to have an outstanding list of international researchers from the fields of… Continue reading