Today I am participating in the ADULET kickoff meeting which is a new ERASMUS+ project on creating best practice descriptions for Technology Enhanced Learning.
The project will
- produce a template for description of teaching practices which is related to LOM description also produced in the iCoper network.
- guidelines for the effective use of TEL tools are a structured, standardized collection, describing TEL tools in a way, that enables teachers to find, select and apply appropriate tools supporting specific teaching methods.
- case studies with a collection of existing strategies and support concepts as well as facts about TEL and concepts for strategies and support.
- research publications on results and best practices in the different participation countries.
- a community of practice around the teaching methods and tools to be used in TEL.
Soon more information when the project website is launched at: