Vic Gundotra, Vice President of Engineering for Google’s mobile and developer products talks about the importance of mobile services and mobile computing support. Since 2007 mobile access to information has quintupled, PC sales has gone down. So mobile access furthermore is connected to alot of key issues like better user experience, contextualized access and so on. So if industry finds good solutions for supporting the mobile user everyhing else will follow according to Vic.
- A new start … February 11, 2019
- AduLet kickoff meeting at PH Ludwigsburg December 1, 2016
- root your whiteboard … November 18, 2016
- Creating games with visual programming tools and … July 16, 2016
- Off to MIT … July 13, 2016